Although it may seem simple to choose the best glass bong, it is not easy in reality. There are many glass bongs on the market, so be ready to shop for your next one.
There are many things to consider, but you must choose and guide yourself with those that would get your right glass bong. It is easy to get overwhelmed with all the options today and make mistakes by not paying attention to some of the most important details.
We have some tips to help you choose the best glass bong for you. Let’s find out what we have in store for us!
Verify the quality of the glass.
First tip: Make sure you check the quality of your glass bong. Make sure you check the glass type before buying a glass bong. Quality glass bongs can be found in many online shops. You can also find high-quality water pipes at Olofly, which will meet all your needs.
You must first know which types of glass are used in bongs. There are two types of glass: hard and soft. The bong manufacturer determines which type will be used in the bong.
Hard glass and soft glass are different in that they have greater durability.
Hard glass is preferred by most experienced smokers due to its superior quality. Hard glass, also known as borosilicate, is stronger and more resistant to heat.
Soft glass, on the other hand, is the same material used by manufacturers to make vases for flowers. The glass is usually weaker and comes in a variety of colors. However, some people prefer clear glass bongs, which are transparent.
Both glass types have their advantages, but it all comes down to personal preference.
It is important to consider the size of the glass bong.
There are many sizes and shapes of glass bongs. You should take into account the size before you buy a bong. You can determine the right size bong for you by assessing your needs.
There are two sizes for glass bongs: 10, 14, and 18. If you are looking for maximum enjoyment, choose the 14 mm and the 18 mm sizes.
A smaller version of the glass bong is best for novices, also called a bubbler. Why? Because it is lightweight, you can take it everywhere.
You can choose a small, portable model if you’re a frequent traveler.
When choosing the size of the glass, it is important to consider the pulling power. Although the 18mm size pulls more glass, it is too heavy to transport.
Find accessories for your bong
Every glass bong comes with different accessories. These accessories can alter the quality of the smoke before you inhale it. There are many accessories available, but not all of them will work for everyone.
These are just a few examples of unique glass bong accessories that you should be looking for:
- Multi-chamber – This addition allows the smoke to travel through multiple chambers with their respective water tanks or percolators.
- Ice catch – This mechanism keeps the smoke in the bong’s neck, making it colder before it reaches your mouth.
- Fat can base – This accessory adds stability to long bongs. This accessory is a popular addition to bongs. It can be used for long and tall glass bongs.
- Recycler – This accessory delivers better smoke up the pipe. The smoke can be filtered multiple times using interlinking chambers.
It all depends on what you like. As you can see, each accessory has its own advantages, so you don’t have to choose between them.
Choose the right shape for you.
This tip focuses on the shape of the glass bone. There are many glass bong shapes available today, but not all can meet everyone’s needs.
Below is a listing and brief explanation of some forms that you might want to consider purchasing.
- Beakers – These are the 45-degree down stems. They have the same shape as the Erlenmeyer flask of the Chem class. They can be either square or round.
- The bent neck – This is a brake mechanism that prevents water from rushing up the pipe.
- Egg water pipe – This is the newest shape on the block. This unique design splashes water like percolators.
- Straight tube – These basic glass bongs come with a neck and conde. Sometimes the shape can be as small as a few inches, and sometimes it can grow to several feet.
- Recyclers – This shape filters the smoke through several chambers in the bong before it reaches the top. Some recycler shapes allow the smoke to be filtered through more than one time using water.
No matter what shape you choose, they will all provide a unique experience. You can start with the standard design, but as you get more experience, you can change it up.
These are four key tips to help you choose the right glass bong for you.
There are many sizes and shapes available, so you might not like some. Not all glasses are created equal. Some are stronger than others, while some are more durable and softer.
These tips will help you make the right decision when buying a glass bong in nz. If you follow them letter to letter, you won’t be disappointed.